Jul 30, 2009

First Kevin Costner and now this!

Posted: Jul 20 2008, 12:41 AM

DUDE! I'm used to celebrity sightings out here, but last night, Kevin, formerly of the Backstreet Boys, was in our Prepared Childbirth class! Hence, Wade texting my sister in the middle of instruction: "There's a Backstreet Boy in our baby class." And Wade singing "I Want It That Way" under his breath for the entire 2 1/2 hour class. And Wade asking me if I thought he knew Justin Timberlake. And Wade asking me what other songs the BB's sang. And both of us (yes, me too) singing every Backstreet Boys song we could think of (all four) at the tops of our lungs in the parking garage. (For the record, he and his wife are due the day before us, and they're having a boy. And he eats Cheezits and drinks water.)

Also of note, all the members of the class had to go around and share when our due date was, what we were having, and if we had a name yet. Here's why we're not telling anyonethe names we're considering: the four brought up in class were London (girl), Anders (boy), Harper (girl -- and I actually kind of like this one), and Finley (girl or boy). I mean, how can I not judge when faced with that kind of ridiculousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment