Posted: May 16 2008, 02:32 PM
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Still around
Hi everyone its me again! Just wanted to let eveyone know that I'm still around, just in hiding....lol. I haven't forgotten all of you and I still got love for the ones who still got love for me!
- Sigo Cerca: Hola a todos soy yo de nuevo! Solo queria decirles que aun sigo por aqui, solo que me estoy escondiendo... lol. No me eh olvidado de ustedes y aun tengo amor para los que me dan amor!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Still around
Hi everyone its me again! Just wanted to let eveyone know that I'm still around, just in hiding....lol. I haven't forgotten all of you and I still got love for the ones who still got love for me!
- Sigo Cerca: Hola a todos soy yo de nuevo! Solo queria decirles que aun sigo por aqui, solo que me estoy escondiendo... lol. No me eh olvidado de ustedes y aun tengo amor para los que me dan amor!
No comments:
Post a Comment