Aug 8, 2009

NEW SITE AND REQUEST, REQUEST, REQUEST!!!

Posted: Jul 13 2008, 11:18 PM

Saturday, July 12, 2008

... Lastly, as some of you know I have over the last year been working with other artists on their projects as a co-writer. Over the past week I've been spending a lot of time with Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. We wrote a killer song together called "Scream" and recorded (demo) it yesterday. The boys recorded a song Ryan Tedder and I wrote called "Undone" a month ago, so this new one will either be for the BSB fellas or maybe Nicks solo project. Hes a great guy and we will be cowriting a ton over the next bit. Cant wait for you to hear both! Stay tuned... And speaking of "great guys" I leave for Atlanta tommorow for radio stuff, and will actually be staying the night there for 3 nights. I am gonna be working with my buddy Elliott Yamin! He is there working, and I spoke to him last night and we're gonna get down on some new songs for his project. Gonna be hot! Lots more stuff in the works, I'll keep you posted...

... Por ultimo, como algunos saben en este año eh estado trabajando con otros artistas como escritor. Y durante la semana pasada estuve trabajando con Nick Carter de los Backstreet Boys. Escribimos una cancion muy buena que se llama "Scream (Grito)" y la grabamos (como demo) ayer. Los chicos hicieron una cancion con Ryan Tedder y que yo escribi que se llama "Undone (Sin hacer o desecho)"hace un mes, esto es nuevo, dentro de sus proyectos, tanto para los BSB como para Nick como solista. El es una gran persona y estaremos escribiendo mucho mas. No puedo esperar a que lo oigan. Esten pendientes.

Source: Josh Hoge's Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment